Monday, May 19, 2008

... the big crunch lessons ...

... Here an interesting story learned
from the ones that lived it, my friend in Berlin
oxigen alluminum welder, Krupp conteiners,
I hope you are still alive and well,
you are lucky living in one
of the most beautiful cities in the world
say hi to the angels for me :) ...

... Anyways, I hope my transcription of the story
is close to the original,
has been so many years,
this is what I remember ...

... the factory completelly destroyed
the old Krupp eating the same boiled potatoes
with the workers, rebuilding the factory
the Krupps honored promises,
and the factory running again two years later ...

... is not too much
but what it counts is the spirit
like Braun said
"I have learned to use the word unpossible
with great caution"
...

... I hope you are in peace
wherever you may be
life is an equal opportunity master
we all end up the same way ...

No comments: