Tuesday, September 08, 2009

... being a little rude ...

... today I was a bit rude with one of the government employees ...
... told them I wished the US would get a serious public medical system ...
... like any other civilized country ...
... then I politely excused myself purely for courtesy ...
... I don't feel bad really about it, it is the truth ...
... for a country that is trying to kill me ...
... this seems to me a polite objection ...

... the united states practices religious and ethnic cleansing ...
... with a "slow process" based on eugenics ...
... strangling financially their opposer's ...
... and then letting them die negating medical assistance ...
... so they can maintain their cash cow of organ trafficking market ...

... a country led by families of bankers who financed the Bolshevistic revolution ...
... and the Nazi holocaust ...
... the rest is propaganda ...
... this country has lied to the whole world ...
... and continues to ...
... is time the world stops believing anything the US states ...

No comments: